Sunday, January 15, 2012

Why?

I know so many people that are hurting. Family, friends, random people that I don't even know that well. I'm one of those hurting people. I know cutters, suicidal people, depressed people, anxious people, all sorts of people with different problems struggling to make it through the day without a breakdown.
It kills me to see my friends and family hurting. It hurts me to see people that I don't even know having issues. The one thing that I do know: it happens for a reason. That phrase is said a lot and a lot of people think that it is just a cliche. I have learned that it's not. I wouldn't be as strong as I am today without the hardships that I went through.
We all just need to break through what ever it is that is holding us back because we are all beautiful and we all have a purpose that we might not see yet. I promise you, it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment